Even as communities are slowly starting to reopen, we recognize that many older adults will still want to minimize their risk as much as possible – so we will continue to provide the support you need to shelter-in-place.
If you are 60+ and have no one to help you, LIFE ElderCare can:
- Drop off a fresh meal each weekday (with frozen meals for the weekend); delivered with no contact but still with a 6’ friendly check-in
- Bring you a bag of groceries every 1 or 2 weeks
- Deliver meds and other essentials to your home
- Match you up with a volunteer “phone buddy” for friendly conversation
- Have someone call just to check in daily or weekly
- Connect you with any other service you might need