For Meals on Wheels billing or donation questions, contact Dawn.
Become a Meals on Wheels volunteer driver.
- Live in Fremont, Newark, or Union City, California
- Unable to shop or prepare own meal, due to short or long term disability or illness
About the Program
- View January 2019 MOW Menus
- Simple, healthy, good-tasting meals delivered to your home.
- Great way to get at least one nutritious meal a day.
- Used by many older adults with adult children who find it difficult to prepare a whole midday meal for their parents each day
- Chinese older adults also find many of the food options appealing
Our well-trained, screened volunteers deliver nutritious mid-day meals Monday through Friday, with frozen meals to heat up available for the weekend.
Along with the regular meals, we also have vegetarian, renal, and diabetic menu options.
This program is partially funded by City of Fremont; City of Newark; City of Union City; Area Agency on Aging, and generous individuals, organizations, and businesses in the community.